Two Primary Reasons to Choose Axvoice

I switched to VoIP in a very early stage but ever since I had suffered a lot because of poor service, bad quality, high rates and technical support that some of the services provided. Until one day a friend referred Axvoice. Hesitantly I switched not knowing what was in store; but I’m glad I chose it.

alt

Axvoice gives what others just talk of; that is lowest rates available with best quality and unmatched service. I saved a fortune with using Axvoice. Following is a short comparison which I have been working on to fortify my claim of Axvoice being the cheapest VOIP provider.

Plan:

I chose “Residential USA/Canada Plan” for myself because it offered all the things that I needed. The basic plan costs just $14.99 per month, with only 1.5 cents on all international calls, incoming was absolutely free and it didn’t even cost me a single dime while I was activating it. Axvoice charges once and that to on the time of activation, the shipping and handling charges were $19.99 and at the first month they charged me $24.98. For a complete year Axvoice charged $199.87 if you are a cell phone user then this the amount you pay for usage of 2 cell phones for two months.

On the other hand if I had ended up with the other leading VOIP provider of the time they would have charged around $24.99 a month for the same kind of service. Handling charges are less but a huge sum of $68.03 is what it would have cost me and collectively it sums up to a more than $350 per year.

That's a saving of over 45% when compared with another Internet Phone Service Provider. You can save more than 80% on your phone bills if you switch from a landline to us.

Service:

Why just stick to the math because Axvoice did not benefit just with the cash it also provided the best telephony experience in the market. A service packed with over 25 features such as voice mail; call blocking, call filtering, international and local call block. Push calls, online account management, caller ID, 3 way calling and an online backup for all data and calls and all of these features cost not even a single penny. All other companies have at maximum 15 features and many companies charge for such features.

I have laid down my experience in front of you it is not like I have any thing against any other VOIP service or a traditional landlines or even cell phones. But back when I used them they collectively cost me over $1050 a year and that is HUGE. I for one am not at all inclined towards paying this much for a luxury that I can have for just $199. Be smart and switch to the cheapest and most complete VOIP in the market so that you can benefit like I did and full fill your desire of may be taking a cruise or buying something expensive for your wife.

Make the smarter choice and switch to Axvoice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment